WindsorWind•sor (win′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- (since 1917) a member of the present British royal family. Cf. Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (def. 1).
- Duke of. See Edward VIII.
- Wallis Warfield, Duchess of (Bessie Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson), 1896–1986, U.S. socialite: wife of Edward VIII of England, who abdicated the throne to marry her.
- Official name, Wind′sor and Maid′enhead. a city in E Berkshire, in S England, on the Thames: the site of the residence(Wind′sor Cas′tle) of English sovereigns since William the Conqueror. 134,700.
- a city in S Ontario, in SE Canada, opposite Detroit, Michigan. 196,526.
- a town in N central Connecticut. 25,204.
Castlecas•tle (kas′əl, kä′səl),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a fortified, usually walled residence, as of a prince or noble in feudal times.
- the chief and strongest part of the fortifications of a medieval city.
- a strongly fortified, permanently garrisoned stronghold.
- a large and stately residence, esp. one, with high walls and towers, that imitates the form of a medieval castle.
- any place providing security and privacy: It may be small, but my home is my castle.
- the rook.
- to place or enclose in or as in a castle.
- to move (the king) in castling.
- to move the king two squares horizontally and bring the appropriate rook to the square the king has passed over.
- (of the king) to be moved in this manner.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Hi peoples, this post is about Windsor Castle Park ( Cabin Town Windsor Va #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 996 x 671. It's file size is just 221 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Cabin Town Windsor Va.
Everybody knows that colour is among the most important components for making a beautiful bedroom design. Shade is an indispensable aspect for creating or remodeling patterns, so choosing the shades that are right should be considered.
As previously mentioned in the last article, the color may thrust influence on perception feeling and discussion. Thus, you ought to pay specific interest in choosing the coloring that is right on your family rooms.
The sack is a place where we relax, a refuge where we sleep whenever we are ill, or perhaps when we are tired, tired of the everyday regime. The bedroom may be the position wherever we wanted remain quiet, read a well liked novel or perhaps to be alone. Rooms have to be a spot that could make us feel comfortable.