5 photos of TV Show - The Big Bang Theory Penny (The Big Bang Theory) Kaley Cuoco (wonderful Couch Tuner Big Bang Theory #4)
TVTV (tē′vē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. TVs.
Showshow (shō),USA pronunciation v., showed, shown or showed, show•ing, n.
- to cause or allow to be seen;
- to present or perform as a public entertainment or spectacle: to show a movie.
- to indicate;
point out: to show the way.
- to guide, escort, or usher: He showed me to my room. Show her in.
- to explain or make clear;
make known: He showed what he meant.
- to make known to;
inform, instruct, or prove to: I'll show you what I mean.
- to prove;
demonstrate: His experiment showed the falsity of the theory.
- to indicate, register, or mark: The thermometer showed 10 below zero.
- to exhibit or offer for sale: to show a house.
- to allege, as in a legal document;
plead, as a reason or cause.
- to produce, as facts in an affidavit or at a hearing.
- to express or make evident by appearance, behavior, speech, etc.: to show one's feelings.
- to accord or grant (favor, kindness, etc.): He showed mercy in his decision.
- to be seen;
be or become visible: Does my slip show?
- to be seen in a certain way: to show to advantage.
- to put on an exhibition or performance;
display one's goods or products: Several dress designers are showing in New York now.
- to be present or keep an appointment;
show up: He said he would be there, but he didn't show.
- to finish third in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- show off:
- to display ostentatiously: The parade was designed to show off all the latest weapons of war.
- to seek to gain attention by displaying prominently one's abilities or accomplishments.
- show up:
- to make known, as faults;
- to exhibit in a certain way;
appear: White shows up well against a blue background.
- to come to or arrive at a place: We waited for two hours, but he didn't show up.
- to make (another) seem inferior;
- a theatrical production, performance, or company.
- a radio or television program.
- a motion picture.
- an exposition for dealers or the public of products by various manufacturers in a particular industry, usually held in an exhibition hall, convention facility, or the like: the annual boat show.
- any kind of public exhibition or exposition: a show of Renoirs.
- ostentatious display: nothing but mere show.
- a display, exhibition, or demonstration: a true show of freedom.
- an indication;
trace: He frowned on the slightest show of emotion.
- the position of the competitor who comes in third in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. place (def. 27b), win 1 (def. 17).
impression: to make a sorry show.
- a sight or spectacle.
- an unreal or deceptive appearance: The actress's tears had the show of grief.
- an act or instance of showing.
- a motion-picture theater.
- a chance: to get a fair show.
- the first appearance of blood at the onset of menstruation.
- a blood-tinged mucous discharge from the vagina that indicates the onset of labor.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]any undertaking, group of persons, event, etc.;
- make a show of, to be ostentatious about;
affect: Whenever there are visitors, the bosses make a show of being nice to their employees.
- run the show, to control a business, situation, etc.;
be in charge: My father runs the show in our house.
- steal the show:
- to usurp the credit or get the applause for something: That woman can act, but the child stole the show. He did all the work, but his partner stole the show.
- to be the most pleasing or spectacular item or person in a group.
- stop the show, to win such enthusiastic applause that a theatrical performance is temporarily interrupted.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Bangbang1 (bang),USA pronunciation n.
- a loud, sudden, explosive noise, as the discharge of a gun.
- a resounding stroke or blow: a nasty bang on the head.
- a sudden movement or show of energy: He started with a bang.
spirit: The bang has gone out of my work.
- sudden or intense pleasure;
excitement: a big bang out of seeing movies.
- (vulgar). sexual intercourse.
- an exclamation point.
- to strike or beat resoundingly;
pound: to bang a door.
- to hit or bump painfully: to bang one's ankle on a chair leg.
- to throw or set down roughly;
slam: He banged the plates on the table.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to strike violently or noisily: to bang on the door.
- to make a loud, sudden, explosive noise like that of a violent blow: The guns banged all night.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- bang into, to collide with;
bump into: The truck skidded on the ice and banged into a parked car.
- bang up, to damage: A passing car banged up our fender.
- suddenly and loudly;
abruptly or violently: She fell bang against the wall.
right: He stood bang in the middle of the flower bed.
- bang off, [Chiefly Brit. Slang.] immediately;
- bang on, [Chiefly Brit. Slang.] terrific;
just right: That hat is absolutely bang on.
Theorythe•o•ry (thē′ə rē, thēr′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
- a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
- a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject: number theory.
- the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice: music theory.
- a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it;
a system of rules or principles.
- contemplation or speculation.
- guess or conjecture.
Hello there, this photo is about TV Show - The Big Bang Theory Penny (The Big Bang Theory) Kaley Cuoco (wonderful Couch Tuner Big Bang Theory #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1670 x 939. It's file size is just 220 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Couch Tuner Big Bang Theory.
TV Show - The Big Bang Theory Penny (The Big Bang Theory) Kaley Cuoco (wonderful Couch Tuner Big Bang Theory #4) is one of the most popular elements and so are often used for the floor along with the Marble can also be a volcanic rock shaped by temperature and force and so are obtainable in different hues like dim hues, light dull and red along with other colors, Now because of the toughness and longevity, stone stone ceramic kind normally employed for kitchen floors, surfaces and floor components and in addition developing a livingroom.
Obviously you realize lots of these types of stone and contains become a fresh trend on earth of residence and undoubtedly you're confused in selecting a style, in setting up a home, you should consider the proper coloring for your walls of one's home. Coloring gray house usually chosen while the platform color is predominant, even though it isn't rare to likewise have a basic shade for example white colour to paint the walls of your home.