Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
LennyLen•ny (len′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male given name, form of Leonard.Also, Len′nie.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Scenescene (sēn),USA pronunciation n.
- the place where some action or event occurs: He returned to the scene of the murder.
- any view or picture.
- an incident or situation in real life.
- an embarrassing outbreak or display of anger, strong feeling, or bad manners: Please don't make a scene in such a public place.
- a division of a play or of an act of a play, usually representing what passes between certain of the actors in one place.
- a unit of action or a segment of a story in a play, motion picture, or television show.
- the place in which the action of a play or part of a play is supposed to occur.
- scenery (def. 2).
- an episode, situation, or the like, as in a narrative.
- the setting or locale of a story.
- the stage, esp. of an ancient Greek or Roman theater.
- an area or sphere of activity, current interest, etc.: the rock music scene; the fashion scene.
- behind the scenes, in secret or in private.
- make the scene, [Slang.]to appear in a particular place or engage in a particular activity: Let's make the scene downtown tonight. She was never one to make the drug scene.
Hi there, this picture is about Superb Garage Lenny Abrahamson #4 Screen Scene. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 663 x 340. It's file size is just 47 KB. If You want to save This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Garage Lenny Abrahamson.
Effectively for those of you who have a Garage Lenny Abrahamson naturally, you're nevertheless not satisfied with all the existing layout within your home. However, do not worry since other designs could try are mini bar style minimalist kitchen that is modern. To create the mini-bar is unquestionably very important for anyone of you who're married.
Nowadays, the kitchen table made from ceramic is preferred because pocket-friendly, sturdy, and flexible. Ceramic products can also be available in patterns numerous hues, styles, and sizes. More to the point, stand that is ceramic can be obtained having a number of pricing possibilities, ranging from cheap to pricey though.
Because for your ease in cooking and providing food's benefit. To design course's mini-bar there are lots of from ranging to contemporary from classic to select. Garage Lenny Abrahamson also didn't escape using a selection of lamps that will illuminate the pub stand later. This design is suitable of living in equilibrium lifetime, for that reason. Therefore when the mini-bar and mustn't choose because to be able to preserve era all of the traits must be.