Rattanrat•tan (ra tan′, rə-),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called rattan′ palm′. any of various climbing palms of the genus Calamus or allied genera.
- the tough stems of such palms, used for wickerwork, canes, etc.
- a stick or switch of this material.
Petpet1 (pet),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., pet•ted, pet•ting.
- any domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately.
- a person especially cherished or indulged;
favorite: He was the teacher's pet.
- a thing particularly cherished.
- kept or treated as a pet: a pet lamb.
- especially cherished or indulged, as a child or other person.
most preferred: a pet theory.
- showing fondness or affection: to address someone with pet words.
- to fondle or caress: to pet a dog.
- to treat as a pet;
- to engage in amorous fondling and caressing.
Mediumme•di•um (mē′dē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•a (-dē ə)USA pronunciation for 1–9, 11, -di•ums for 1–11, 14, adj.
- a middle state or condition;
- something intermediate in nature or degree.
- an intervening substance, as air, through which a force acts or an effect is produced.
- the element that is the natural habitat of an organism.
- surrounding objects, conditions, or influences;
- an intervening agency, means, or instrument by which something is conveyed or accomplished: Words are a medium of expression.
- one of the means or channels of general communication, information, or entertainment in society, as newspapers, radio, or television.
- [Biol.]the substance in which specimens are displayed or preserved.
- Also called culture medium. [Bacteriol.]a liquid or solidified nutrient material suitable for the cultivation of microorganisms.
- a person through whom the spirits of the dead are alleged to be able to contact the living.
- [Painting.]a liquid with which pigments are mixed.
- the material or technique with which an artist works: the medium of watercolor.
- a size of printing paper, 18½ × 23½ in. (47 × 60 cm) in England, 18 × 23 to 19 × 25 in. (46 × 58 to 48 × 64 cm) in America.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 17½ × 22 in. (44 × 56 cm).
- Also called medium strip. [Midland U.S.]See median strip.
- in medium, [Motion Pictures, Television.]with the principal actors in the middle distance: The scene was shot in medium.
- about halfway between extremes, as of degree, amount, quality, position, or size: Cook over medium heat. He is of medium height.
Howdy guys, this image is about Rattan Mattaban Pet Bed, Medium - OKA ( Medium Dog Bed #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1128 x 1128. This image's file size is just 168 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Medium Dog Bed.
You're among those who are generally occupied and rarely spend time athome? Do not allow it to be being a buffer to have plants athome. But, obviously, because it is influential when it comes to choosing a Medium Dog Bed you've to get the correct place. Should you be the type of who rather active, greater use of tropical crops for maintenance is relatively easy.
Cactus, for instance, merely requires a minor water within their care and that means you don't require attention that is an excessive amount of to it. To help you select a little pan anyway usually, cacti can be bought in small shapes. Select a colour pot that meets your home's entire design concept.
Other plants that you could choose are Sansevieria. you should select a diverse pan due to the measurement that's Sansevieria that is larger, although treatment is comparable to a cactus. Whichever box you decide on, try and be sure that it has a drainage hole in the bottom. Old water in a box may lead container lounging places become wet and muddy, inducing the onset of root rot. If possible, please also select Medium Dog Bed which have legs for easy discharge.