Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.fur′ni•ture•less, adj.
Texastex•as (tek′səs),USA pronunciation n. [U.S. Naut.]
- a deckhouse on a texas deck for the accommodation of officers.
- See texas deck.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about R.I. Furniture Texas Corner Sofa ( Milano Corner Sofa Amazing Pictures #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 637 x 637. This picture's file size is only 26 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Milano Corner Sofa.
This desk comes with metallic or natural coloring such as grey, white or black. Chairs are used also simple rather than too much using 3 seats' variety. This stand is just employed for chattering and eating, as the measurement is not too-large. Resources used ie metal.
The R.I. Furniture Texas Corner Sofa ( Milano Corner Sofa Amazing Pictures #2) suited to natural sort of home room. This natural stand features a square-shape that's heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural impression. This table includes natural hues like brown and white.
Tabletops greater such that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously trim with a rectangular or rounded feet are modest and slim so as to steer clear of the effect of tightness while in the kitchen.