Productprod•uct (prod′əkt, -ukt),USA pronunciation n.
- a thing produced by labor: products of farm and factory; the product of his thought.
- a person or thing produced by or resulting from a process, as a natural, social, or historical one;
result: He is a product of his time.
- the totality of goods or services that a company makes available;
output: a decrease in product during the past year.
- a substance obtained from another substance through chemical change.
- the result obtained by multiplying two or more quantities together.
- intersection (def. 3a).
Imagesim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Product Images ( Cheerleader Mats #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 738 x 491. This image's file size is just 64 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Cheerleader Mats.
Contrast of High Notice Statue by Thickness room. The reason is still a similar thing with the next place: someone to become in taking a look at the sculpture more flexible. In this instance, the exact distance between the room's statue, ascertain the utmost limit statue that is large. For example, in the event the mileage involving the statue having a terrace merely 3 yards away, an attempt to ensure that a maximum of only 1 meter statue that is high.
With carvings such as the statue is an aspect that will form the classic style inside and outside the chamber, Product Images ( Cheerleader Mats #2) is abundant, isn't any exception to yard. Statue within the park's place was initially a symbol and is typically only made of jewel. But along with modern sculpture's improvement, then the works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the materials as well as the design utilized in point using the progress of engineering and invention of fresh products, including white concrete.
Modify the size of the placement of the sculpture by Place. A small sculpture may be located in between the flowers or about the edge of the yard. Meanwhile, statues that were larger might be put into the part or the park's middle