Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Challengechal•lenge (chal′inj),USA pronunciation n., v., -lenged, -leng•ing, adj.
- a call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc.
- something that by its nature or character serves as a call to battle, contest, special effort, etc.: Space exploration offers a challenge to humankind.
- a call to fight, as a battle, a duel, etc.
- a demand to explain, justify, etc.: a challenge to the treasurer to itemize expenditures.
- difficulty in a job or undertaking that is stimulating to one engaged in it.
- the demand of a sentry for identification or a countersign.
- a formal objection to the qualifications of a particular juror, to his or her serving, or to the legality of an entire jury. Cf. peremptory challenge.
- the assertion that a vote is invalid or that a voter is not legally qualified.
- [Biol.]the process of inducing or assessing physiological or immunological activity by exposing an organism to a specific substance.
- [Hunting.]the crying of a hound on finding a scent.
- to summon to a contest of skill, strength, etc.
- to take exception to;
call in question: to challenge the wisdom of a procedure.
- to demand as something due or rightful.
- to halt and demand identification or countersign from.
- to take formal exception to (a juror or jury).
- to have a claim to;
stimulate: a matter which challenges attention.
- to assert that (a vote) is invalid.
- to assert that (a voter) is not qualified to vote.
- to expose an organism to a specific substance in order to assess its physiological or immunological activity.
- [Archaic.]to lay claim to.
- to make or issue a challenge.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to cry or give tongue on picking up the scent.
- donated or given by a private, corporate, or government benefactor on condition that the recipient raise an additional specified amount from the public: a challenge grant.
Howdy , this attachment is about My Great Challenge - Blogger (delightful How To Clean Gas Cooktop Grates #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1063 x 1488. This post's file size is just 172 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: How To Clean Gas Cooktop Grates.
The color palette of My Great Challenge - Blogger (delightful How To Clean Gas Cooktop Grates #3) design model is centered by the palette of colors that were simple like brown dreary, dark, and white. Use these hues for indoor components flooring, including surfaces, roof, and booking a place for a splash of brilliant hues in accessories and furniture of the room.
Use your imagination for a more creative approach styles and finishes to offer a splendor within the area. My Great Challenge - Blogger (delightful How To Clean Gas Cooktop Grates #3) has opened options for that content used to conduct interior planning stand out is. The impact that's thought in modern design that is interior is traces that are minimum and setting " less stuff ".
Flooring with products such as ceramics timber, pottery tile effectively entered within the modern class. Supply finishing pretty such as a carpet for one more effect of luxury also to crash room visually. This strategy is many well suited for distancing between the living room which will appear close to eachother as well as the dining room.