Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Armsarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about MR Side Chair, With Arms ( Chair Arms #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 730 x 730. It's file size is just 49 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Chair Arms.
You can finish the decor with the addition of decorations linked by placing a little rug and intriguing in-it. This rug is likely to be attached along with most of the objects in a pleasant watch.
Consequently, it is crucial that you manage to organize any office space relaxed and pleasurable. Because to truly have a cozy MR Side Chair, With Arms ( Chair Arms #6), we are going to experience for most people feel drained and bored enjoy doing their everyday workday.
That Office Space Decorating Suggestions To Overcome Indifference in Work could perhaps be suggestions and feedback for the interiordesign of your dream home. Any office is really a spot where we spend some time performing our function that is daily. Additionally there are saying that the workplace is really a second home than households.