Midmid1 (mid),USA pronunciation adj.
- being at or near the middle point of: in mid autumn.
- being or occupying a middle place or position: in the mid nineties of the last century.
- (of a vowel) articulated with an opening above the tongue relatively intermediate between those for high and low: the vowels of beet, bet, and hot are respectively high, mid, and low. Cf. high (def. 23), low (def. 30).
- [Archaic.]the middle.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Westwest (west),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the left when facing north, corresponding to the point where the sun is seen to set. Abbr.: W
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction, esp. the western part of the U.S., as distinguished from the East: a vacation trip through the West.
- (cap.) the western part of the world, as distinguished from the East or Orient;
- (cap.) the non-Communist countries of Western Europe and the Americas.
- directed or proceeding toward the west.
- coming from the west: a west wind.
- lying toward or situated in the west.
- [Eccles.]designating, lying toward, or in that part of a church opposite to and farthest from the altar.
- to, toward, or in the west: The car headed west.
- from the west: The wind blew west.
- go west, [Informal.]to die.
Elmelm (elm),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree of the genus Ulmus, as U. procera(English elm), characterized by the gradually spreading columnar manner of growth of its branches. Cf. American elm, elm family.
- the wood of such a tree.
Hello there, this attachment is about Mid Century Dresser West Elm (ordinary Elm Dresser #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1080 x 1080. This attachment's file size is only 141 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Elm Dresser.
Garden is really a fun task to relax. How exactly to select Elm Dresser became one of gardening's significant facets. Furthermore, now there are many types and colors of container marketed creating the selection process might be perplexing and more enjoyable. Thus, before choosing a box that is fitting to get a variety of plants in the home, make certain that you have noticed the next methods.
It might even make the beginnings to rot as the underside of the pot will clot and soaked. Additionally, notice additionally the area you will use to place the pan. If that's unlikely to become restricted, you can try to use a hanging pot to be able to save place.
Significantly more than merely a place to plant, pot also can function as design. Selection of the proper box may enhance your home's beauty. However, if the pot you choose's measurement is too large, there be of nutrients that'll not be achieved by the sources, so there will in-fact lots in vain.