Magazine Stool have 4 attachments including Stool / Magazine Rack Magino, Magazine Stool #2 My Magazine Stool, Magazine Stool #3 Moderately Thick Magazines So That You'd End Up With Two Semi-circle Fans That You Could Fit Together, Hockenheimer Magazine Stool. Below are the images:
Magazine Stool was posted on October 7, 2018 at 11:03 am. This blog post is uploaded under the Stool category. Magazine Stool is labelled with Magazine Stool, Magazine, Stool..
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Designing the living room so that it feels comfortable and quite very important to take notice. The cozy Magazine Stool could make the guests, pals, or relatives who come to visit to feel at home. Along with the nice impression that you could, would not be good should you could invest some time talking together in this area? Planning interior planning living by picking a correct seat, room you can begin styles.
There are numerous options of materials as you are able to pick. Beginning one-piece of lumber to lumber or steel body coated with cloth and foam multi-faceted. The impact wills enhance if put in the space contemporary classic-style. Nonetheless, a warm natural setting can be added by request of lumber in a minimalist modern bedroom.
Choice of an effective couch and loving you, will support a living room's look. Chair model would you pick should correspond together with the style carried by the house itself. If your contemporary living room stuffed with seats minimalist and contemporary Magazine Stool could appear odd. Modern effect will be stronger extended in the event that you select a couch that has designs and vintage details that are other.