Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
ScotlandScot•land (skot′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of the United Kingdom in the N part of Great Britain. 5,205,000;
30,412 sq. mi. (78,772 sq. km). Cap.: Edinburgh.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Hi guys, this image is about Lovely Family Log Cabins Scotland Idea #7 An Error Occurred.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 747 x 498. This picture's file size is only 101 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Family Log Cabins Scotland.
Very few could concur that there's something known as Lovely Family Log Cabins Scotland Idea #7 An Error Occurred.. Every human eye is trained to receive regular surfaces in any bathroom regardless of how great the looks is.
The surfaces in most cases of well maintained bathrooms are simple and fundamentally plain or sometimes concealed with lovely hardwood decorations up to the ceiling. This with bathroom roof lights' right mixture can help in creating a good experience.
of designing a Lovely Family Log Cabins Scotland Idea #7 An Error Occurred., the thought can be changed routinely so the toilet is definitely a location that was better. You'll be able to boost your bath knowledge with all the wall decor that is correct. As the usage of water and moisture from hot-water can actually hurt this wall design using wallhangings shunned inside the bathroom. The youngstersis bathrooms likewise have wall arrangements that are individual.
Together with the use of mirrors getting more and more common, decorating suggestions are increasingly critical these days. The more mirrors on the wall, the higher the appearance and feel of the bathroom that provides a fuller picture of the small room.
What sort of Lovely Family Log Cabins Scotland Idea #7 An Error Occurred. is available nowadays? There are lots of limitless ideas when it comes to decorating surfaces. Designing the walls in this region can be achieved solely by painting having a special topic that may make the room look bigger than it really is.
Several enjoy their favorite animation people to produce on the toilet surfaces. The use of colors and the right light colors can be in building the design that is best significant. Finally, the correct bathroom ceiling lamps and pastel colors' combination create the bathroom wall a fantastic matter to consider. No matter what your innovative, the area form can not be changed by the restroom wall. Nevertheless, it is possible to prepare all of your creativity to bring some life and colour inside the bathtub expertise.