Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.kitch′en•less, adj.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Reviewsre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Consumercon•sum•er (kən so̅o̅′mər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that consumes.
- [Econ.]a person or organization that uses a commodity or service.
- an organism, usually an animal, that feeds on plants or other animals.
Reportsre•port (ri pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
- a statement or announcement.
- a widely circulated statement or item of news;
- an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., esp. as taken down for publication.
- a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
- a statement of a student's grades, level of achievement, or academic standing for or during a prescribed period of time.
- output, esp. printed, containing organized information.
- a statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of a case argued and determined in a court of justice.
- reports, a collection of adjudications.
fame: a man of bad report.
- on report, (of personnel) under restriction pending disciplinary action.
- to carry and repeat, as an answer or message;
repeat, as what one has heard.
- to relate, as what has been learned by observation or investigation.
- to give or render a formal account or statement of: to report a deficit.
- to send back (a bill, amendment, etc.) to a legislative body with a formal report outlining findings and recommendations (often fol. by out): The committee reported out the bill.
- to make a charge against (a person), as to a superior: I intend to report him to the dean for cheating.
- to make known the presence, condition, or whereabouts of: to report a ship missing.
- to present (oneself ) to a person in authority, as in accordance with requirements.
- to take down (a speech, lecture, etc.) in writing.
- to write an account of (an event, situation, etc.), as for publication in a newspaper.
- to relate or tell.
- to prepare, make, or submit a report of something observed, investigated, or the like.
- to serve or work as a reporter, as for a newspaper.
- to make one's condition or whereabouts known, as to a person in authority: to report sick.
- to present oneself duly, as at a place: to report to Room 101.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Kitchen Cabinet Reviews Consumer Reports ( Consumer Reports Kitchen Cabinets #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 950 x 753. This image's file size is just 116 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Consumer Reports Kitchen Cabinets.
Are you having trouble identifying which lights is likely to be selected for the Kitchen Cabinet Reviews Consumer Reports ( Consumer Reports Kitchen Cabinets #1) the very best lighting layout for-you? Properly, today can be your blessed morning since we'll provide you with four amazing tips on how exactly to select the ideal illumination for your room! Bedside lights are a necessity in almost any bedroom.
The thing that is biggest will be to pick the alternative that best suits your needs whether beauty or their house is linked. It is crucial that you decide why the precise light is set here rather than there.
However, sometimes it is not enough, so that you should think about it to take into account how many clearly educated locations you should have in your bedroom. You choose to use a-little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom light and can go together with different techniques.