This image about Horn Chair have 4 pictures including Modern Sculptural 'Horn' Lounge Chair By ., Cow Bull Horn Furniture Cow Horn Furniture Chairs Cow Horn Stools And Ottoman, Horn Chair,Texas Made By William Mittmann Of San Antonio, Invaluable. Here are the images:
This article about Horn Chair was published at January 14, 2018 at 12:03 am. This blog post is published under the Chair category. Horn Chair is labelled with Horn Chair, Horn, Chair..
Hornhorn (hôrn),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the bony, permanent, hollow paired growths, often curved and pointed, that project from the upper part of the head of certain ungulate mammals, as cattle, sheep, goats, or antelopes.
- a similar growth, sometimes of hair, as the median horn or horns on the snout of the rhinoceros, or the tusk of the narwhal.
- a process projecting from the head of an animal and suggestive of such a growth, as a feeler, tentacle, or crest.
- the bony substance of which such animal growths are composed.
- any similar substance, as that forming tortoise shell, hoofs, nails, or corns.
- an article made of the material of an animal horn or like substance, as a thimble, spoon, or shoehorn.
- any projection or extremity resembling the horn of an animal.
- something resembling or suggesting an animal horn: a drinking horn.
- a part resembling an animal horn attributed to deities, demons, etc.: the devil's horn.
- Usually, horns. the imaginary projections on a cuckold's brow.
- a wind instrument, originally formed from the hollow horn of an animal but now usually made of brass or other metal or plastic.
- See French horn.
- something used as or resembling such a wind instrument.
- [Slang.]a trumpet.
- an instrument for sounding a warning signal: an automobile horn.
- any of certain short, armlike levers on the control surfaces of an airplane.
- a tube of varying cross section used in some loudspeakers to couple the diaphragm to the sound-transmitting space.
- a loudspeaker.
- [Slang.]a telephone or radiotelephone: I've been on the horn all morning.
- the high protuberant part at the front and top of certain saddles;
a pommel, esp. a high one.
- [Carpentry.](in a door or window frame) that part of a jamb extending above the head.
- one of the curved extremities of a crescent, esp. of the crescent moon.
- a crescent-shaped tract of land.
- a pyramidal mountain peak, esp. one having concave faces carved by glaciation.
- a symbol of power or strength, as in the Bible: a horn of salvation.
- each of the alternatives of a dilemma.
- the narrow, more pointed part of an anvil.
- a projection at the side of the end of a rolled sheet or strip, caused by unevenness of the roll due to wear.
- [Horol.](in a lever escapement) either of the two prongs at the end of the lever fork guarding against overbanking when the guard pin is in the crescent.
- blow ( or toot) one's own horn, [Informal.]to publicize or boast about one's abilities or achievements: He's a bright fellow, but likes to blow his own horn too much.
- draw or pull in one's horns, to restrain oneself or become less belligerent;
retreat: Since he lost so much gambling, he's drawn in his horns a bit.
- lock horns, to conflict, quarrel, or disagree: The administration and the staff locked horns over the proposed measures.
- on the horns of a dilemma, confronted with two equally disagreeable choices.
- to cuckold.
- to butt or gore with the horns.
- [Shipbuilding.]to set up (a frame or bulkhead of a vessel being built) at a proper angle to the keel with due regard to the inclination of the keel on the ways;
- horn in, [Informal.]to thrust oneself forward obtrusively;
intrude or interrupt: Every time we try to have a private conversation, the boss horns in.
- made of horn.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
But gray is really a simple coloring that tends yet easy-to match with shades that are additional more contrast. So that the chosen coloring Horn Chair is suitable for those who wish to employ natural shades like less, although white. You need to contemplate these methods and concerns in picking color mixtures to get the combo right coloring colour. First, select a coloring to paint the walls a shiny color combinations of grey.
The brilliant colors are intended listed here is not so striking bright coloring, because the color combination of Horn Chair with shades that are impressive will basically develop the impact sweaty. Pick hues which are gentle although vibrant but soft. Like, light white, grass green, blue, among others. Even though the combination with other hues which can be brighter or banned, nevertheless you must pick the suitable mix.