Hollowhol•low (hol′ō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- having a space or cavity inside;
empty: a hollow sphere.
- having a depression or concavity: a hollow surface.
- sunken, as the cheeks or eyes.
- (of sound) not resonant;
dull, muffled, or deep: a hollow voice.
- without real or significant worth;
meaningless: a hollow victory.
- insincere or false: hollow compliments.
having an empty feeling: I feel absolutely hollow, so let's eat.
- an empty space within anything;
a hole, depression, or cavity.
- a valley: They took the sheep to graze in the hollow.
- [Foundry.]a concavity connecting two surfaces otherwise intersecting at an obtuse angle.
- to make hollow (often fol. by out): to hollow out a log.
- to form by making something hollow (often fol. by out): to hollow a place in the sand; boats hollowed out of logs.
- to become hollow.
Also, beat hollow. hol′low•ly, adv.
- in a hollow manner: The politician's accusations rang hollow.
- beat all hollow, to surpass or outdo completely: His performance beat the others all hollow.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Hello , this blog post is about Hollow Section Steel . ( Hollow Steel Section #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1101 x 736. It's file size is just 82 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Hollow Steel Section.
Hollow Section Steel . ( Hollow Steel Section #5) could be new to space friend. But decide the material of home backsplash and actually choose the design is definitely an exercise that really must be done so the home companion rooang search trendy and cross eyed! Often the kitchen backsplash content that's widely used is ceramic. Here's impressive backsplash tile is exclusive! Let us see!
The dull colour is extremely mounted on the space layout or minimalist modern-style Hollow Steel Section. So also is utilized within the home. With classy modern interior design, kitchen backsplash tile were picked that have a motif similar to pure jewel with grey shades-of colour so that you can fit the setting inside the home. Home backsplash that the home wall was utilized across by this moment beginning the sink to storage.
Kitchen backsplash often situated on the wall is employed as a destroy location. Because typically in the region of the kitchen sink is a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking gas and could be very negative if it splashes to the surfaces of the house, so it's presented like a kitchen backsplash solution in addition to decorating accents within the kitchen. Home tile is extremely pretty floral design with minimalist style home.