Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Freightfreight (frāt),USA pronunciation n.
- goods, cargo, or lading transported for pay, whether by water, land, or air.
- the ordinary conveyance or means of transport of goods provided by common carriers (distinguished from express): Shipping by freight is less expensive.
- the charges, fee, or compensation paid for such transportation: We pay the freight.
- (esp. in Britain) the cargo, or any part of the cargo, of a vessel;
merchandise transported by water.
- [Chiefly Brit.]transportation of goods by water.
- See freight train.
- cost or price, esp. when high: I'd like a larger house, but can't afford the freight.
- to load;
burden: a story heavily freighted with private meaning.
- to load with goods or merchandise for transportation: It took all night to freight the ship.
- to transport as freight;
send by freight.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Vicevice1 (vīs),USA pronunciation n.
- an immoral or evil habit or practice.
- immoral conduct;
depraved or degrading behavior: a life of vice.
- sexual immorality, esp. prostitution.
- a particular form of depravity.
- a fault, defect, or shortcoming: a minor vice in his literary style.
- a physical defect, flaw, or infirmity: a constitutional vice.
- a bad habit, as in a horse.
- (cap.) a character in the English morality plays, a personification of general vice or of a particular vice, serving as the buffoon.
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hi , this image is about Harbor Freight Bench Vice Amazing Ideas #5 Slickdeals. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1260 x 709. This blog post's file size is just 66 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Harbor Freight Bench Vice.
The bedroom is just where you spend a lot of your time and an extremely important a part of your house. So it is essential that you simply give substantial style to it. Moreover it's also wise to ensure that the furniture prior to the topic of the place.
Should you look at furniture, it would become a good plan where you'll get cheap and good furniture that will fit your budget to find out. A great point will be to find an internet shop that sells it in a very affordable discount if you are trying to find Harbor Freight Bench Vice Amazing Ideas #5 Slickdeals furniture. And also the greatest part is you may also assess furniture's price before you make your choice.
It's also probable that possibilities that are greater will be found by you online than in stores. Though shopping for your bedroom equipment keep in mind to see additional important things that accompany it for example pillowcases, linens and so on. These may also be typically available in the store that is identical.