Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Dryingdry•ing (drī′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing dryness: a drying breeze.
- designed to become or capable of becoming dry and hard on exposure to air.
Hello guys, this post is about Foam Mat Drying Nice Look #8 Patent Drawing. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2018 x 2964. This photo's file size is only 610 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Foam Mat Drying.
This design's use applies in the event you have children who are grown old. You need to stay away from these hues, if your youngsters are toddlers. Why? Yes obviously, in order to avoid since not him preschoolers in using your chosen furniture, the perception of dirty that induced.
Many more colors that one may employ not to present particular effects around the use of your home furniture layout. In case you choose Foam Mat Drying that induced the inexplicable, for natural shade it is possible to select green or brown leaves. For an elegant and graceful feeling can be represented by offering along with dark.
Particularly when you've animals such as cats or dogs, must steer clear of the usage of accessories and furniture is bright. You'll be troubled with care that is extra. The white coloring is normally swiftly noticeable if spots or dust. So that you will undoubtedly be impressed rundown and easily obsolete, so no further classy furniture.