Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Residenceres•i•dence (rez′i dəns),USA pronunciation n.
- the place, esp. the house, in which a person lives or resides;
home: Their residence is in New York City.
- a structure serving as a dwelling or home, esp. one of large proportion and superior quality: They have a summer residence in Connecticut.
- the act or fact of residing: during his residence in Spain.
- the act of living or staying in a specified place while performing official duties, carrying on studies or research, awaiting a divorce, etc.
- the time during which a person resides in a place: a residence there of five years.
- the location of the main offices or principal center of business activity of a commercial enterprise, esp. a large corporation, as registered under law.
- See residence time.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Hi folks, this image is about Contempory Living Room #1 Residence Style. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 768 x 463. This photo's file size is just 66 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Contempory Living Room.
Possibly this has been some time since you've visited a thrift store, or possibly you and one 've never visited with? You will really shed, if so. Sometimes you'll be able to score some lounge is fantastic enough, although usually they have items which are cheaper than home fixtures.
Make sure to obtain at the shop, in case you decide to purchase a Contempory Living Room #1 Residence Style. Before they get things most people don't want to verify the goods. Complicated to replace the furniture in a few furniture merchants. Bring examples of shades whenever you go shopping for traditional and classic fixtures.
Although some might search excellent while in the shop, it may seem differently when inside your home and in comparison with trials. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply take a snapshot of your trial for comparison things, to avoid this from happening.