Coniccon•ic (kon′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, con′i•cal. having the form of, resembling, or pertaining to a cone.
- [Geom.]See conic section.
Sectionssec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Conic Sections - Parabola . (lovely Conic Sections Parabolas #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 721 x 541. This picture's file size is only 49 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Conic Sections Parabolas.
You're not the people who should buy Conic Sections - Parabola . (lovely Conic Sections Parabolas #3). Every home manager needing furniture for their houses. That is the cause you will find a great deal of selections in outlets. It's not unimportant for you to be sure all-the objects you select according to your home and your budget. Conventional furniture can charge very expensive.
Try to find Conic Sections Parabolas that is not tough nontraditional if you place them outdoors. Verify the weak welds and fixtures. Overlook them if you learn a weld that seems perhaps perhaps poor and discover furniture that is strong. Each outdoor furniture you choose should really not be unable to resist nature's weather to become revealed for quite some time.
Thus, you shouldn't forget of utilising the furniture the possibility. Ads in yard income in addition to regional papers and music stores typically can have some furnishings that are very nice. You could have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. By pursuing these tips you're able to conserve a great deal of income.