Campcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
MatherMath•er (maᵺ′ər, math′-),USA pronunciation n.
his father, In•crease (in′krēs),USA pronunciation 1639–1723, American clergyman and author.
- Cotton, 1663–1728, American clergyman and author.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Camp Mather Cabins #3 Hungmao's Blog - WordPress.com. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1408 x 1056. This image's file size is only 278 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Camp Mather Cabins.
Wood floors you can find so many different shades out-there on the market then I'm sure there is a product to complement makers to also the wildest suggestions. Although being innovative and pushing on the limits of traditional style is obviously welcome while in the interior design business is still very important to follow along with certain regulations and recommendations to prevent several of the Camp Mather Cabins #3 Hungmao's Blog - WordPress.com vogue that is faults humiliating.
Avoid using dark ground in a little place with black surfaces - it'll produce the area more thick and depressing (observe how floors made of black wood). Dark hues bring the heat of the other components of decoration out. In rooms with low ceilings choose walls and light-colored floors.
The area measurement, consistency and colour of high ceilings, the surfaces and the color of the furniture should really be your thought when selecting colors for the flooring. For that remaining layout to reach your goals should be supporting shades. The new floor should complement the present wood surfaces to keep up stream and the honesty of the home.
Below you'll locate some tips that are highly-effective although simple when deciding on the Camp Mather Cabins #3 Hungmao's Blog - WordPress.com to your inside, to take into account.