AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
WindsorWind•sor (win′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- (since 1917) a member of the present British royal family. Cf. Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (def. 1).
- Duke of. See Edward VIII.
- Wallis Warfield, Duchess of (Bessie Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson), 1896–1986, U.S. socialite: wife of Edward VIII of England, who abdicated the throne to marry her.
- Official name, Wind′sor and Maid′enhead. a city in E Berkshire, in S England, on the Thames: the site of the residence(Wind′sor Cas′tle) of English sovereigns since William the Conqueror. 134,700.
- a city in S Ontario, in SE Canada, opposite Detroit, Michigan. 196,526.
- a town in N central Connecticut. 25,204.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello guys, this picture is about Amish Carolina Oak Wood Windsor Chair ( Oak Chair #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 482 x 723. It's file size is only 38 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Oak Chair.
For Amish Carolina Oak Wood Windsor Chair ( Oak Chair #3) features a natural area that will generally be properly used as being a playground area that'll be planted with various kinds of plants that may produce a gorgeous and include the property and cosmetic worth together. For that latest household garden decor is regular of two areas, namely the house's front and back.
By which each part includes a specific location and can be maximized so a lovely garden and appealing to get unique functions, and can be adapted to the desires of each household. Wildlife is one part of the Oak Chair that may be made to start to see the whole house appears more gorgeous and appealing. Unfortunately, you may still find lots of people who do not assume a lot of so your appearance of the home appears in the external to be appealing and less stunning about designing the yard.
To make a property yard decoration is front that is contemporary, there are some appealing tips that one may use, hence the park isn't merely a green location to put the plants mature effectively, but additionally can provide an importance that is aesthetic that is good around the house front. Hence become a benefit that is extra towards the house with naturalness.
The initial ideas for decorating the Amish Carolina Oak Wood Windsor Chair ( Oak Chair #3) are to make gardens that are miniature. This small garden means a natural spot that will be with various kinds of crops that are able to identify a beautiful natural region and lovely around the entrance of the home as being a little area. For those who have been impressed from your area park you can certainly additionally produce a city park with no less gorgeous watch for the city park.
Some wonderful plants you can pick like bonsai trees are small and grasses which will meet up with the property area while in the playground facing your home. The idea that both the Amish Carolina Oak Wood Windsor Chair ( Oak Chair #3) is actually a playground that is not necessarily green. This implies style or a home yard type that could utilize different tips, helping to make a tiny swimming, which can be not really a large amount of use crops that are natural, but only to improve electrical power init and the big event of water.
In addition to the little swimming you may also produce sebuaha small waterfall or even a tiny fountain that's applied with normal concepts, including the utilization of lumber like a water flushed or by the usage of stones, where the water will be shown more clearly aswell.